“THE 2016’S TOUGH GENERATION FOR A BETTER WORLD” (TGBW) INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
22nd – 23rd October 2016, Hall of FKIP UNSYIAH, Darussalam, Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
Currently we are in the globalization era which is full of intense and sharp competition on all life aspects. In such conditions, only individuals, communities, nations and countries that have quality will likely success. The key to achieve those qualities is the human resources. To create a tough and qualified generation requires the cooperation of all parties, including educational institution, government, and society.
Living in this increasingly competitive world requires resilient individuals and societies who master competencies and possess good adaptability. These qualities could be developed through a conducive educational process. However, various problems arisen have made the availability of safe and supportive educational environment difficult. Every nation needs to solve these problems as well as face challenges and obstacles in order to be able to educate competent, adaptable and healthy next generation.
Rampant cases of drug abuse, violence against women and children and a variety of other issues become an obstacle in youth education and future generation preparation. Not to mention the problems that are common in education either due to internal disturbances on students as well as those caused by external disturbances such as teachers, curriculum, infrastructure and others. These problems should be addressed immediately.
Based on these conditions, this international activity organized to invite various stakeholders from different countries to share experiences and knowledge in order to prepare steps and right condition that support the effort of next generation development.
The theme of this Internasional Conference is “The 2016’s Tough Generation for A Better World”, which will cover issues in education, counseling and psychology, drugs abuse, sexual abuse, women and child care and other social problems.
TIME AND PLACE
The conference will held in,
Day : Saturday-Sunday
Date : 22th – 23rd October 2016
Time : 08.00 am – 05.30 pm
Place : Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Syiah Kuala University
To share knowledge and experience, to provide the meeting of individuals, communities, stake holders from different countries and encourage collaboration and cooperation in handling issues around the theme.
- Students and university components
- Teachers and education practitioners
- Institutions and related government agencies
- The elements of society in Aceh province
- Participants understand the conditions, issues and management of issues relating to education, psychology and counseling, drug abuse, sexual violence, women and children and other social issues.
- Availability of opportunity of cooperation between Syiah Kuala University and other university in and outside Indonesia
- Availability of opportunity to the local government, especially local government in Aceh to cooperate with other countries.
- Prof. Dr. Sunaryo Kartadinata (Professor of Indonesia Education University)
- Dato’ Dr. Abd Halim Bin Mohd Hussin (International Counseling Association of Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Ramlee Mustapha (Faculty of technical and vocational education, Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia)
- Dr. Abd. Rahim Razali (Faculty of Education and Human Development, Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia)
Please come and join us.
473 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini